Future Farmers of America - Ron Driskill, Sponsor
The FFA motto gives members twelve short words to live by as they experience the opportunities in the organization. Learning to Do, Doing to Learn, Earning to Live, Living to Serve.
To accomplish its mission, FFA:
- Develops competent and assertive agricultural leadership.
- Increases awareness of the global and technological importance of agriculture and its contribution to our well-being.
- Strengthens the confidence of agriculture students in themselves and their work.
- Promotes the intelligent choice and establishment of an agricultural career.
- Encourages achievement in supervised agricultural experience programs.
- Encourages wise management of economic, environmental and human resources of the community.
- Develops interpersonal skills in teamwork, communications, human relations and social interaction.
- Builds character and promotes citizenship, volunteerism and patriotism.
- Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles.
- Encourages excellence in scholarship
Fellowship of Christian Athletes - Donna Stallings, Sponsor
The Fellowship of Christian Athletes is a student led organization. Students do not have to be athletes to be members. We include all students who are interested in grades 7 through 12. We meet two days a week at noon. We have Bible Study, Group Discussions, and Praise and Worship.
4-H - Cindy Baker, Sponsor
"I Pledge my Head to clearer thinking,
my Heart to greater loyalty,
my Hands to larger service,
and my Health to better living,
for my club, my community, my country, and my world."
Student Council - Tabitha Wright, Sponsor
To make our school and community a better place to live and exist. To make sure all students have a voice in our school.
Quiz Bowl - Catherine Pilkington, Sponsor
To provide unique competetive academic challenges for junior high and high school students at scrimmages and tournaments.
Yearbook - Chris Reynolds, Sponsor
The objective of the Yearbook class is to provide students with a hands-on production opportunity to record a school year using photography, writing, page layout and advertising sales.
National Honor Society - Donna Stallings, Sponsor
The purpose of this organization shall be to create enthusiasm for scholarship, to stimulate a desire to render service, to promote leadership, and to develop character in the students of secondary schools.